In this site you will find a lot of valuable information on Radon Mitigation
So, Now What?
If you are looking to have a radon mitigation problem solved here in Vermont and wondering who should I turn to you have come to the right place. I appreciate your considering CZ Environmental Solutions and would like to thank you for stopping by. Radon mitigation should be a smooth process, my years of experience in this industry will make that so. Most people have very little idea of what radon is and what is involved in the radon mitigation process. Developing a comfortable understanding with clients is extremely important for everyone.
I would love the opportunity to speak with you, take a look around our site and give me a call. Let’s get this problem solved today.
- Free Consultation
- Fast Response
- Locally Owned
- Fully Certified
- NEHA NHRP ID 106305RMT
- NRPP, National Radon Proficiency Program
- Results Guaranteed in Writing
- Transferable System Performance Warranty
- High-Quality Materials & Services
- Founder of the Association of Vermont Industry Professionals- Committed to reducing radon in public schools
- Contributor to the definitive study of radon in Vermont -Middlebury College
Environmental Studies Radon Risk and Public Health in
- Member of: AARST, American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- Radon In Your Vermont Home... We Are A Full Service Radon Remediation Radon Mitigation Contractor
What Is it?
Radon is a radioactive element that forms from the breakdown of the uranium that is found in granite, shale and limestone. As a gas, radon moves through soils into the air and groundwater. Radon is a naturally occurring odorless gas that is the second leading cause of lung cancer. The EPA has determined that more than 21,100 Americans die from lung cancer each year from radon exposure. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers. When this number is applied to Vermont it represents almost one death every week.