In this site, you will find a lot of valuable information on Radon Mitigation
So, Now What?
Radon MitigationIf you are looking to have a radon mitigation problem solved here in Vermont and wondering who should I turn to you have come to the right place. I appreciate your considering CZ Environmental Solutions and would like to thank you for stopping by. Radon mitigation should be a smooth process, my years of experience in this industry will make that so. Most people have very little idea of what radon is and what is involved in the radon mitigation process. Developing a comfortable understanding with clients is extremely important for everyone. Over the past 10 years, I have had more than 600 opportunities to make my part of the process go smoothly. In each transaction; the buyer, the seller and sometimes an agent may be a little spooked over the radon issue. Careful explanations, assurances and hand-holding are every bit as important as reducing the radon levels in the home. Getting it right 100% of the time doesn’t happen by accident. I have worked very hard to make radon a non-issue in each transaction.
Radon TestingWhile most radon testing takes place as a part of a home inspection there are times where is does not. Frequently a homeowner simply wants to understand what their radon levels are. Schools, multi-family projects and business are just as likely to have a problem. I am one of only a few professionals that hold advanced certifications in radon testing here in Vermont.
When radon comes up, you can turn to several firms. Calling me insures it is being handled by someone who brings his A-game and gets it right 100% of the time.
I would love the opportunity to speak with you, take a look around our site and give me a call. Let’s get this problem solved today.
- Free In-Home Consultation
- Fast Response
- Locally Owned
- Fully Certified NRPP National Radon Proficiency Program
- Certified Radon Mitigator 106305 RMT
- Certified Radon Testing 110063 RT
- Advanced Certification in Multi-Family Testing
- Guaranteed Results & Transferable Warranty
- Residential & Commercial
- Schools & Multi-Family
- Highest-Quality Materials & Services
- Founder of the Association of Vermont Industry Professionals- Committed to reducing radon in public schools
- Contributor to the definitive study of radon in Vermont -Middlebury College Environmental Studies Radon Risk and Public Health in Vermont
- Member of: AARST, American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- Board of Directors for the New England Chapter of AARST
- Radon In Your Vermont Home... We Are A Full Service Radon Remediation Radon Mitigation Contractor
- Radon is a radioactive element that forms from the breakdown of the uranium that is found in granite, shale and limestone. As a gas, radon moves through soils into the air and groundwater. Radon is a naturally occurring odorless gas that is the second leading cause of lung cancer. The EPA has determined that more than 21,100 Americans die from lung cancer each year from radon exposure. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers. When this number is applied to Vermont it represents almost one death every week.
What Is it?
Radon is a radioactive element that forms from the breakdown of the uranium that is found in granite, shale and limestone. As a gas, radon moves through soils into the air and groundwater. Radon is a naturally occurring odorless gas that is the second leading cause of lung cancer. The EPA has determined that more than 21,100 Americans die from lung cancer each year from radon exposure. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers. When this number is applied to Vermont it represents almost one death every week.
"I had a closing scheduled and we were able to get the system installed and test results back in time! Thanks"
"We were very pleased that he took the time to understand our needs"
"Our system is on the side of the house so we added a fan cover and it looks great"
"I knew nothing about radon before we purchased the house and I was concerned about getting the levels down. Peter was able to explain the whole process and guaranteed us that he would reduce the radon levels. Thank you"